Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
What’s not to love with the bold colors and elegant lines of this asymmetrical bob with bangs hairstyle. The look features a precision asymmetrical haircut that has a high angle in the back to showcase its layers and beveling. Thinning shears were used to create texture throughout the hairstyle. The color comes from a customized process that uses different hues of blue, violet, and plum. The colors blend to form a bold statement that accentuates the strong lines of the asymmetrical bob haircut. This black hairstyle can be worn for any occasion. It looks great as an everyday look and will surely dazzle any formal event you attend.
Asymmetrical Bob With Bangs
Asymmetrical bobs have been around for quite some time. Every year, professional hairstylists like Deirdre Clay from Wave Links Hair Studio Inc. in Fayetteville, NC push the limits of fashion to create new versions of asymmetrical bobs that are innovative and exciting. Deirdre decided to go incredibly close on the right side of her model’s hair.
This creates a bold contrast to the long, flowing bang almost covering the model’s left eye. Deirdre created the precision haircut using a shear-over-comb technique that included layers and beveling. She used thinning shears to create a texturized look throughout the hairstyle. The layers in the asymmetrical bob with bangs hairstyle gives the model incredible versatility while she is choosing how to wear her hair.
Customized Hair Color Creates a Bold Contrast
Deirdre used direct dye hair colors to create a bold color in the asymmetrical bob with bangs hairstyle. The color alone could be the main focal point of this hairstyle. The deep blue tones are bold enough to garner attention from across the room, yet soft enough to fit in well at any corporate event. Deirdre gave her model the best of both worlds with this sassy blue hair color. It creates the perfect atmosphere for the bold lines of the asymmetrical cut.
Precise Technique Creates a Healthy Environment
Deirdre Clay went to great lengths to create this elegant hairstyle while keeping her model’s hair healthy also. Two weeks before the color was added, Deirdre brought her model into her salon in Fayetteville, NC for a relaxer service. One week later, the model returned for a two-part proplex protein treatment. This consists of a reconstructor and a hydrating treatment. The custom hair color process was created a week after that.
Asymmetrical Bob on Black Girls
Asymmetrical bobs are a fashion must in the Black hairstyles industry these days. Add to that the uniqueness of customized hair color and you start to understand why Deirdre Clay from Wave Links Hair Studio Inc. in Fayetteville, NC is in such high demand. This hairstyle is very low maintenance also. Deirdre says that all her model needs to do to keep this asymmetrical bob with bangs in top shape is to pin curl the bang at night. She needs to use some form of wrap cap or silk bonnet also. Deirdre also suggests using pomade to keep the sides laid down during the day. Give Deirdre a call at (910) 864-8777 or stop by the salon at 5114 Yadkin Rd., Suite – 136 in Fayetteville, NC. Deirdre would be happy to create your next signature hairstyle.
- You’ll Fall in Love With This Asymmetrical Bob With BangsThis asymmetrical bob with bangs hairstyle features a bold haircut with layers and a custom hair color. The hairstyle is textured throughout.
- One of the Best Natural Hair Color Ideas for African American WomenThis long curly look is one of the hottest natural hair color ideas for African American women. This hairstyle features a custom color.
- Fall in Love With This Two-Strand Twists Black HairstyleTwo-strand twists are an easy way to create an elegant black hairstyle that will look great and add to the health of your hair also.
- Apply These 9 Secret Techniques To Improve Your Side Part Sleek PonytailSide part sleek ponytails are in high demand. That’s because of their easy maintenance and versatility. Long ponytails are always fun.
- 10 Creative Ways You Can Improve Your Microlink Hair ExtensionsMicrolink hair extensions are a great way to add length to your hairstyle without adding the bulk that braiding your hair underneath creates.
- Check Out This Asymmetrical Blunt Bob Haircut for Black WomenAsymmetrical bob haircuts make a bold fashion statement. This hairstyle was created using a two-stage cutting technique.
- Looking for a Hot New Sew-In Bob Hairstyle? Here It IsThis golden-blonde sew-in bob hairstyle features a custom hair color and haircut. The custom color was applied to the extensions also.
- Check Out This Bold Short Pin Curl Hairstyle With a Custom Hair ColorThis short pin curl hairstyle is exciting and vibrant. The pin curls are softened by combing through them. A custom hair color was added also.
- This Triple Ponytail Updo Hairstyle Will Take Your Breath AwayThis fierce updo hairstyle features three ponytails connected together. Hair additions were used in the top for length. The ponytails are weaved together.